Red Dirt Rocker

Red Dirt Rocker
Y/A novel by Jody French--Inspired by the adventures of musician- Forrest French

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

"RED DIRT ROCKER" AND THE RENAISSANCE LEARNING ACCELERATED READER ENTERPRISE

I am so honored that my young adult novel, "Red Dirt Rocker"  will soon be a part of the Renaissance Learning Accelerated Reader Enterprise. Middle school students will have the opportunity to read "Red Dirt Rocker," and then take a test on its contents in order to achieve more points toward their yearly reading goal. This program is a great tool to aid in reading comprehension and confidence.

A big thank you to Coweta Mission IGC librarian Mrs. Susan Landers, and to my publisher Neverland Publishing for their efforts in placing "Red Dirt Rocker" into the program.

Happy reading to all my middle school fans out there.  I can't wait for you to be able to begin testing!

No comments:

Post a Comment