Red Dirt Rocker

Red Dirt Rocker
Y/A novel by Jody French--Inspired by the adventures of musician- Forrest French

Friday, December 7, 2012

'RED DIRT ROCKER' IS NOW A PART OF THE RENAISSANCE LEARNING ACCELERATED READER PROGRAM---BEGIN TESTING AWAY MIDDLE SCHOOL STUDENTS!!

Hey all you middle school readers out there..."Red Dirt Rocker" is now a part of the Renaissance Learning Accelerated Reader Enterprise. Pick up your copy of "Red Dirt Rocker", (and if they do not have it in your library, feel free to request your librarian to order it), log on and start testing away!  The wonderful sixth graders at IGC Mission Middle School in Coweta are testing as we speak!  I'm soooo excited!

Happy reading y'all!! And I'd love to hear from you.  If you have any questions about the book, what inspired me to write, etc. please feel free to email me!!

You guys rock!
Jody
www.jodyfrench.com

2 comments:

  1. I am interested in a copy for my daughter if it is still up for grabs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katherine! I have several copies in stock or you can purchase it from www.amazon.com or www.barnesandnoble.com. I can save you shipping and handling if you'd like to purchase a copy directly from me. You can just pop a check for $10.00 in the mail to me with your address, and I'd be thrilled to send you a copy of Red Dirt Rocker. I can have Forrest sign it and send a couple of RDR book marks as well! Thank you so much for you interest in my book for your daughter. I have a Red Dirt Rocker website as well at www.jodyfrench.com if you or your daughter would like to check it out! Thanks again and have a beautiful Sunday! Jody French jodyfrenchmom@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete