Red Dirt Rocker

Red Dirt Rocker
Y/A novel by Jody French--Inspired by the adventures of musician- Forrest French

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Homecoming Queen!

Morgan is Coweta's 2012 Homecoming Queen!!  Congratulations, beautiful Morgan!! 

Fall Break starts tomorrow.  My goal over the break is to get the virus on my computer wiped out so that I can retrieve the first two chapters of my new book, "Rock Angel."  My sister is heading out to go trail riding for the week in Texas.  I'll have to admit, I'm jealous.  I'm ready for some back-to-nature time.  Somehow, pitching a tent in my back yard by the pool, as its freshly strapped down cover flaps in the wind doesn't sound as exciting.  Maybe I can talk Forrest into a little night time jam session.  We can start a little bon fire with all the limbs that blew down from our trees in the storm the other night, in the garden area that's filled with dried, dead plants and tomato cages.  I'll close my eyes and pretend I'm around a trail ride camp fire with horses nickering by their trailers.

Have a great day all and enjoy your break!

No comments:

Post a Comment