Red Dirt Rocker

Red Dirt Rocker
Y/A novel by Jody French--Inspired by the adventures of musician- Forrest French

Friday, October 5, 2012

COMPUTER VIRUS!!!

HELP!!!!  My computer got that dang FBI virus and is now holding the first two chapters of my new book, Rock Angel, hostage!!!  Zip file---zip file---zip file---backup everytime Jody---(that was a note-to-self.)

I hope to find an able bodied computer geek to retrieve my brain cells.

So how was your week?

On a good note...weather has cooled off to a hoodie-snugglin' 55 degrees here in Oklahoma.  I'm ready for some, afghan covered, back porch, Forrest playing acoustsic guitar, with a fire burning pinon wood in the chimanea time!!!  Yeah Fall <3  (I've never spelled "chimanea", but I like saying it---hope that was right :)
I got home from sub-ing at the middle school to Forrest and his buddy Ty standing in the driveway with their thermal shirts, jeans and boots on, just grinning away.  When I asked where they were going they said, "nowhere, were just standing outside enjoying the weather!"---Said they were excited to break out the Fall clothing~ lol---  boys.

Enjoy your weekend all!  I think I'm going to switch to yellow legal pad writing from now on!

J

No comments:

Post a Comment