Red Dirt Rocker

Red Dirt Rocker
Y/A novel by Jody French--Inspired by the adventures of musician- Forrest French

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Amazing Grace~

Forrest is heading to Falls Creek on Monday.  It's an amazing church camp here in Oklahoma.   My husband and I had our first "hand holding" experience there :)  Wonderful, touching memories. Such a blessed place for young people to gather, have a blast and express and explore their faith.

He's been practicing his blues version of "Amazing Grace" to play there.  I've enjoyed my trips by his bedroom door this afternoon, where I've paused just long enough to get an inspiring earful.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!  Saw the movie, "What to Expect When You're Expecting" tonight.  It made me cry and cry.  So sentimental at the end...anything having to do with babies always makes me get all weepy and sappy.  Reminds me of when my babies were first born.  They are 24, 23 and 18 now!  But they will always be my babies!!!

Peace~


No comments:

Post a Comment