Red Dirt Rocker

Red Dirt Rocker
Y/A novel by Jody French--Inspired by the adventures of musician- Forrest French

Thursday, December 8, 2011

The U.P.S. Man is Santa Claus??

I'm going to go see Santa at the Mall today with the G-babies...I had a friend say, "you LIVE with Santa!"  (My husband is a U.P.S. Man)...I told him, "no, I live with THE GRINCH!"  Poor Monty---he comes home every night this magical time of the year with a "ba-humbug," look on his wind burned face!  Delivering all Santa's gifts, and working 13 hour days out in the blustery weather---can't blame him.  Yep, for the past 24 years that he's worked for U.P.S.  I'm always on my own, every holiday season, cooking, baking, shopping, wrapping, decorating, etc.,---I tend to forget what his handsome, weather-worn, face even looks like this time of the year!  Bright side---the overtime he makes helps us to buy the gifts that some other hard working U.P.S. man will deliver this season~

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment