Red Dirt Rocker

Red Dirt Rocker
Y/A novel by Jody French--Inspired by the adventures of musician- Forrest French

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

"I Think I Can...I Think I Can"...

I watched my precious Grand son, Eddie Jett from 4:00p.m. until 2:00 a.m. yesterday---well, technically today too!  He finally went to sleep around 1:30 a.m..  I forgot I had to sub at IGC Middle School until this morning, early. Jumped out of bed and got ready in 25 minutes.  (For a girl, that's pretty fast.)  I will get out of school at 3:15, and then get my other precious Grand babies, Landon, who is 2, and Clara Jane, who is 5 months old.  I'll have them until 8:30 tonight.

Alright Grammie---"I think I can...I think I can...I think I can..."  I'm tired.  Man, I'm getting old.  But no one better than to grow old with than my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment