Red Dirt Rocker

Red Dirt Rocker
Y/A novel by Jody French--Inspired by the adventures of musician- Forrest French

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Yeah Taylor Swift!

The CMT Awards were so wonderful!!   The Glen Campbell tribute was so heartwarming.  I sure remember my Mama listening to all his songs back in the day.  I loved "Rhinestone Cowboy."

And way to go Taylor Swift!!  So thrilled that she received Entertainer of the Year again this year.  She is such an incredible role model for young people.  Check out my pic of her and Forrest together on my facebook page, (Jody French), at the Pole Star Awards at the Kodak Theater in L.A. back in 2009 I believe.  They look like they could be brother and sister...she has about a foot on Forrest's height!  She is such a tall beauty.

And a tear jerker for me, was Martina McBride's, "Love You Through It".  My little sister has battled breast cancer this year and has one more surgery on the 17th of this month.  She will have her very last treatment and be able to put it all behind her at the first of the year in 2012.  We sure loved her through it.  She is my hero.  Thank you Martina and most of all, thank you for inspiring me daily Shannon.  I love you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment