Red Dirt Rocker

Red Dirt Rocker
Y/A novel by Jody French--Inspired by the adventures of musician- Forrest French

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The movie, "Courageous"

My husband and I are going with the youth from our Sunday School class at First Baptist Church to see the movie, "Courageous", this weekend.  Forrest is going for the second time.  He came in the other night after seeing it and said he had a frog in his throat from trying not to cry for at least an hour after the movie.  I can't wait.  I'll be sure to give a movie review afterwards.

ps  My husband Monty and I took our daughter Skylar, Eddie Jett and Forrest to see, "The Muppet Movie", Thanksgiving day after we delivered meals here in town.  It was really cute.   I was afraid Skylar, who is 22 years old, and Forrest, who is 18, were going to think it was corny.  On the contrary...they laughed the loudest.   Eddie Jett, who is 3 1/2, kept looking at them like, "what's so funny guys?"  The Muppetts...closing the generation gap in the French family! My favorite characters are, The Swedish Chef, Beaker, and the Old Guys.
Gotta love geriatric humor!

No comments:

Post a Comment