Red Dirt Rocker

Red Dirt Rocker
Y/A novel by Jody French--Inspired by the adventures of musician- Forrest French

Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday shopping madness

I've already done much of my Christmas shopping before this weekend.  I think I'm going to finish it all at Arrowhead Mall in Muskogee, OK.  It's the same distance as Tulsa from here.  I can park in the first few parking spots smack dab in front of Dillards, and open my arms wide apart and spin around in the stores it's so "uncrowded".  Plus the fish tank there is really cool!  I totally think it'll be worth the $20.75 I would have  saved by getting out in the madness today...Honk-honk.  Enjoy the traffic people!

All my children are official, "Okies from Muskogee"...born in the hospital there.  Small cities rule!

No comments:

Post a Comment