Red Dirt Rocker

Red Dirt Rocker
Y/A novel by Jody French--Inspired by the adventures of musician- Forrest French

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Top 5 reasons I should not have joined Pinterest!

                   TOP 5 REASONS I SHOULD NOT HAVE JOINED PINTEREST



1.  My son and husband still need groceries bought and baked or fried in the form of diner

2.  I still need to shower and brush my teeth

3.  I need to go to work

4.  I keep dreaming of all the amazing projects I can do, but there is not enough time in my day

5.  Yesterday evening, I was watching my 2 year old Grandson, Landon, but was also pinning the most amazing recipe for "Bang-Bang shrimp" (that, btw, I will probably never make), and looked down at the end of my bed to see him stripping his final piece of clothing off.  He then
proceeded to pee in my bedroom floor.

Dang you Pinterest!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment