Red Dirt Rocker

Red Dirt Rocker
Y/A novel by Jody French--Inspired by the adventures of musician- Forrest French

Thursday, October 20, 2011

October and scary movies!

The weather has turned really cool here in Oklahoma this week.  I'm ready for a scary movie marathon.  The chill outside makes me want to break out the afghans and cuddle up on the couch with popcorn and the t.v. remote control. I love my Netflix.  I think Skylar and I are going to watch, "Case 39" tonight.  I watched it with my husband two weeks ago.  It was so creepy, I want to share it with others.  The child actress in the film was amazing.  She had me scared of the dark for at least two days after I saw the movie...and scared of children too; (not really).

I'm still zonked from the drive to New Mexico and back.  Tomorrow, I will get back out into the big, wonderful, amazing world.  Tonight, it's yoga pants, my leopard slippers, and a scary flick with a creepy kid in its cast of characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment