Red Dirt Rocker

Red Dirt Rocker
Y/A novel by Jody French--Inspired by the adventures of musician- Forrest French

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Need to Breathe..."Somethin' Beautiful" ~~ and owl cupcakes!!

Wonderful, blessed day!!  Made little owl cupcakes from one of the pinterest sites, for Halloween--(I will credit them in my next blog--)  Also made my Miss Clara Jane the most adorable Halloween headband---I got creative with black tulle scraps I had left over from a tutu I made her for her baby shower, and put sparkely purple and orange stars and polka dots on it along with a loop of metalic purple pipe cleaner.  She looks most precious in it!!  I'm going to post pics on my facebook...

I also blew up a small beach ball for Eddie Jett and Landon to throw around the house, since it's a rainy, cold day.  Brought a little sunshine into the house.  And Forrest is teaching guitar lessons this afternoon.  He has his excellent student, Calton Sidebottom in his music room now.  Calton is 11 years old, I believe, and the kid can ROCK!  They are playing, "Something Beautiful", by Need to Breathe.  If you have not heard the song, you should Youtube it.  It is incredible and such great background music for my wonderful day.

Little Landon is handing me my book that's in a box, (which could dump at any moment), so I'd better scoot!!

Who says rainy days are boring?

No comments:

Post a Comment